Kunde: A startup in Berlin building an IoT platform
In short, your responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop the architecture, business logic and backend systems of the product
- Work closely with our frontend and 3rd party developers to design and develop functional, performing and complete APIs
- Decipher existing companies software systems and be able to hook in application to applicable data sources
- Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks
- Develop high quality, well documented, and efficient code
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
The key skills we're looking for:
- We're seeking a highly experienced Back End Developer with 3-5 years' track record in dynamic and challenging environments
- As Domain Expertise you successfully accomplished assignments as a cloud / integration / backend developer proving deep knowledge of Object-Oriented and functional programing using runtimes like Nodejs and the JVM.
- You are experienced with at least one cloud platform in detail. Currently we utilize AWS services like CloudFormation, Iam, IoT, Kinesis, Lambda, Api Gateway and Container service.
- Having a DevOps mindset and being experienced in continuous deployment & full lifecycle operations of high scale performance systems is highly beneficial. You should be aware of the concepts behind tools like Terraform, Atlas & Apache Mesos.
- You have high scale experience with column based databases like DynamoDB, Cassandra and with stream & big data processing tools like Apache Kafka, Storm, Spark, Hadoop
- You bring significant experience writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large scale apps and understand web services and complex software systems. Topics like event sourcing, CQRS and microservices should excite you.
- You are a test driven developer with the ability to write effective unit and integration tests .
- Agile/process experience with strong understanding of Agile method
Dieser Job ist bereits geschlossen und Bewerbungen sind daher nicht mehr möglich.
Um in Zukunft Jobs wie diesen nicht mehr zu verpassen, melde dich jetzt bei Uplink an!