Uplink is a network for IT freelancers with 1,542 members from all over Germany.
What sets us apart is our focus on high quality IT projects and our automated processes that put you in touch with suitable candidates within hours.
What differentiates us from other freelancer platforms?
Uplink is very different from other platforms in some important points:
Freelancers apply actively
You publish your projects in our community and our freelancers apply for them. This way you know immediately that these candidates are available and interested in the project, and you save valuable time in active sourcing.
Curated freelancer pool
Every member of our community has actively applied for membership and has been accepted by us. We make sure that only full-time freelancers with permanent residence in Germany join our community.
We have spent years building an active and lively freelancer community through events, webinars and professional online discussions! You benefit from this because our members love working freelance and have a corresponding mindset.
Our platform was designed from the bottom up with usability and automation in mind. Whether you manage a single project with only a few candidates or dozens of projects with many candidates - our software helps you to never lose track and keep everything under control!
In order to keep the quality and relevance of both the freelancers and the projects as high as possible, we are looking for Recruiting Partners with client projects in the following areas:
- Web development (Frontend, Backend, Fullstack)
- Mobile development (iOS, Android, Hybrid)
- DevOps Engineering
- Data Science
- UI/UX Design
- Test automation, QA
- Scrum (Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Product Owner)
- SAP (Consulting, Development)
- Software Architecture, Lead Development, Interim CTO
In contrast, we have no suitable candidates from these areas in our community:
- Operations (administration, migrations, updates)
- Business Analyst, Management Consultant
- Documentation, support, license management
- Network technician
- Old-school PM (no Scrum)
How can you become a Recruiting Partner?
We take great care to ensure that our Recruiting Partners match the principles of the Uplink community. It does not matter whether you are a single recruiter, work in a team, or are part of a larger company. Rather you should...
- have attractive projects in the IT sector (min. 75€ hourly rate) on offer,
- represent the interests of the freelancers as well as those of your clients, i.e. not being exclusively focused on maximizing the margin,
- communicate quickly and professionally with candidates and keep them informed throughout the process, and
- be able to understand and communicate the technical requirements of your projects.
What are the costs?
There are no costs for our Recruiting Partners, meaning that both publishing projects and contacting candidates are completely free of charge for you.
We finance our operations through a fee that the freelancers pay when they find a new project through us. This fee is 3% of the freelancer’s monthly remuneration for the first 6 months of working with the client. We bill the freelancer directly and the fee is already included in the hourly rate a candidate applies with for your project.
Interested to talk?
Book a call with us to learn more.