|Client||Leading Global Software- and IT-Agency|
|Category||QA / Testing|
|Published||Feb 16, 2022|
|Uplink fee||none More info »|
|Job type||Recruiter More info »|
QA and testing of Drupal site:
• collaborate with developers in creating “Definition of done”
• reviewing specifications/user stories and suggest improvements where applicable
• define test cases from user stories before functionality is coded, clearly communicating the test in terms of behavior and technology, ensuring that both non-tech users and developers understand the test cases.
• regression testing and writing test scripts for deploys and developer environments.
• combine automated and manual processes to perform system checks and back-end reviews.
• write clear and concise descriptions of bugs or other detected issues.
• adhere to, and suggest improvements to testing guidelines and development work-flow.
• develop product test plan in collaboration with developers
• report testing progress against test plan to product owner
• support in UAT activities
• proactively flag risks and potential roadblocks for testing activities
• proactively and independently take ownership of tasks related to testing and overall QA efforts.
Description of profile
• 3+ years experience in a testing and QA capacity working with Drupal sites.
• Experience with creating test plans
• Experience working alongside development teams during the complete product cycle
• Experience with test case management tools
• Experience executing automated test scripts
• Knowledge of testing methodologies
• Knowledge of SQL to query against database to test different outcomes
Must have skills
This job is already closed and applications are therefore no longer possible.
Join Uplink now to not miss out on similar jobs in the future!