|QA / Testing
|none More info
|Recruiter More info
QA and testing of Drupal site:
• collaborate with developers in creating “Definition of done”
• reviewing specifications/user stories and suggest improvements where applicable
• define test cases from user stories before functionality is coded, clearly communicating the test in terms of behavior and technology, ensuring that both non-tech users and developers understand the test cases.
• regression testing and writing test scripts for deploys and developer environments.
• combine automated and manual processes to perform system checks and back-end reviews.
• write clear and concise descriptions of bugs or other detected issues.
• adhere to, and suggest improvements to testing guidelines and development work-flow.
• develop product test plan in collaboration with developers
• report testing progress against test plan to product owner
• support in UAT activities
• proactively flag risks and potential roadblocks for testing activities
• proactively and independently take ownership of tasks related to testing and overall QA efforts.
Description of profile
• 3+ years experience in a testing and QA capacity working with Drupal sites.
• Experience with creating test plans
• Experience working alongside development teams during the complete product cycle
• Experience with test case management tools
• Experience executing automated test scripts
• Knowledge of testing methodologies
• Knowledge of SQL to query against database to test different outcomes
Must have skills