|Client||One of the world hottest live video streaming companies.|
|Published||Dec 14, 2021|
|Uplink fee||none More info »|
|Job type||Recruiter More info »|
Our client who is partners with a company that has a global community who comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams, is in need of a Video Android Developer.
You will work on video player SDK and video broadcast SDK that provides low latency and high quality live streaming experience. Previous experience working with video technologies is a plus, but not a requirement since you'll be partnered with video veterans throughout the company.
You'll work on projects like optimizing the adaptive bitrate algorithm for reduced video buffering, adding playback and broadcast support for new client platforms, simplifying our SDKs so they're easier to integrate with, and building entirely new video SDKs.
- 2+ years of professional software development or equivalent expertise.
- Development experience on Android
- Working familiarity with C++
- Experience with multithreaded programming, object oriented design and real time considerations.
- Good communication skills, and able to clearly articulate complex problem
- Develop video playback/broadcast experience on Android mobile devices and cross-platform software stack
- Collaborate with backend video teams like ingest, transcode, replication, and mapping teams to improve the video playback/broadcast experience
- Add reliable cross-platform unit, integration, and e2e tests
- Help define our open source strategy
- Keep abreast of current technologies and recent developments in mobile and media technologies.
Must have skills
This job is already closed and applications are therefore no longer possible.
Join Uplink now to not miss out on similar jobs in the future!