|Client||Die Lufthansa Industry Solutions GmbH & Co. KG, kurz LHIND, ist ein IT-Dienstleistungsunternehmen mit Sitz an verschiedenen Standorten, Hauptsitz Norderstedt|
|Published||Mar 30, 2023|
|Uplink fee||none More info »|
|Job type||Recruiter More info »|
Our client from the IT services industry is looking for an experienced Frontend Developer (m/f/d) to strengthen their project team. You can start immediately in the project and work remotely two to three days per week. At least two days working onsite in Hamburg should be made possible by arrangement - alternatively, block onsite can be supported (one week onsite, then one week remote alternating). This is a full-time workload (40 hours per week) for a period until 12/31/2023 with an option to extend.
End: 31.12.2023 ++
• Develop web application frontends for an In-Flight Entertainment system and
corresponding ground portals.
• Develop new applications that drive user interaction in a complex IFE eco-system.
• Prepare and test technical specifications for software and system architectures.
• Technical communication with internal and external software suppliers.
• Push development issues and software configurations.
• Use your experience and problem-solving skills to provide solutions to unique challenges.
• Analyze industry trends and collaborate on product planning.
• Mastery of some of the following programming skills or frameworks:
? NodeJS, React,
? MaterialUI, Jest, Enzyme
• Distinct skills in the development of web applications.
• Development and implementation of module, unit and end-to-end testing.
• Knowledge or familiarity with microservice architecture, REST APIs, Container based
technology, Enact, ARM environments and common development tools desirable.
• Ability to communicate clearly in English, both in oral and written (technical) form.
Must have skills