Client: The client is an IT consulting company specializing in the banking and insurance sector.
The client is looking for multiple Java developers.
The freelancer(s) will work for one of the client end customers, one of the leading manufacturers of foreign exchange trading platforms. The task is further development of the backend and system integration.
The scope of work includes requirements analysis, design, implementation, unit integration and stress testing, API implementation and technical onboarding. Great importance is attached to scalability.
The implementation takes place in close cooperation with the internal departments and technical teams.
Since the other required skills are very extensive, the freelancers can complement each other in the team accordingly.
An online coding test will be done by the end customer as part of the interview process.
- Java programming skills and knowledge of Core libraries and Frameworks (e.g. Spring, Hibernate)
- Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design patterns
- Analytical, debugging and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to safely and effectively solve technical problems with technical and to discuss with non-technical listeners
- Good organisational, prioritisation and planning skills
Knowledge of some of the following areas is an advantage:
- Distributed multithreaded systems
- JVM internal (e.g. GC, memory management)
- An additional programming / scripting language (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Messaging technologies (e.g. JMS, AMQP, web services, FIX protocol)
- Freemarker Template Engine
- XML, XSL / XSLT
- IT Security
Must have skills
This job is already closed and applications are therefore no longer possible.
Join Uplink now to not miss out on similar jobs in the future!