|Client||Credit card payment provider|
|Category||QA / Testing|
|Published||Sep 8, 2021|
|Uplink fee||3%, max. 6 months More info »|
|Job type||Recruiter More info »|
The client is a payment system management company. They've been recently acquired by Visa and are looking for a QA Engineer in Munich or Poznan.
· Hands-on experience with performance engineering, scripting and execution using tools like Gatling, JMeter, LoadRunner etc.
· Strong understanding of backend performance testing and engineering concepts
· Ability to define performance test strategy, approach and frameworks
· Proficient in code profiling and CPU/heap/thread analysis
· Deep understanding of RESTful web-services architecture
· Ideally: Strong programming background using Java and Spring Boot
· Self-starter attitude, ability to jump on news topics fast and get up-to-speed on your own
· Experience in spreading a quality-focused mindset
· Passion for test automation, always looking for the next best way to eliminate manual steps in testing
· Great communicator, who can switch seamlessly between business and tech languages
· Ideally: Experience in leading and engaging a team
· Work as a member of a cross-functional agile team, with focus on quality assurance of customer integrations
· Be involved throughout the entire development life cycle, from requirements definition to product delivery
· Design, develop and execute maintainable automated and manual test cases covering client integrations, and work iteratively together with the team to optimize them
· Research, recommend and implement tools and processes as needed with the goal of increasing automation and test coverage
· Understand our products from a client perspective and identify and test functional ‘edge cases’ outside of the product expected functionality
Must have skills
This job is already closed and applications are therefore no longer possible.
Join Uplink now to not miss out on similar jobs in the future!