|Published||Feb 4, 2022|
|Uplink fee||none More info »|
|Job type||Recruiter More info »|
We are looking for an interim AM Architecture Lead. Focus will be on utilising IAM knowledge and technical skills to shape, advise and drive the transformation of existing architectures and technologies into a Zero Trust architecture. Profile will be a member of Zero Trust Center of Excellence (CoE), from transformation will be driving working together with the CoE team and collaborate with Product Owners, Project Managers, other Architects from the organisation to define and succeed with IAM related initiatives in a Zero Trust based architecture.
You should have experience with implementation and operation of IAM concepts and technologies while being able to define architecture and guide transformation approach.
Part of responsibilities can include:
• Understand the dynamics between IAM and how it enables Zero Trust and business value
• Design holistic IAM architecture ensuring orchestration and integrations between IAM related technologies
• Advise business and support areas on IAM utilisation and govern IAM approaches chosen in initiatives to ensure an effective, integrated and secure IAM approach
• Design, plan, and implement the onboarding and maintenance process of applications utilising IAM technologies together with relevant teams
• Define and communicate principles of IAM and the transition from a largely on-premise, manual IAM situation to a unified, cloud-enabled and largely automated IAM architecture involving a modern Policy Engine based on Zero Trust principles
Additional Platforms Required
AppOmni, level 2
SailPoint, level 3
Conditional Access, level 2
CyberArk, level 2
Azure AD, level 2
AppOmni, level 2
This job is already closed and applications are therefore no longer possible.
Join Uplink now to not miss out on similar jobs in the future!