Client: A startup which offers holistic architecture analysis as easy to use API solution.
The client is looking for an senior backend developer who is experienced in Python & C++
You should have deep knowledge of engineering practices, a lean mindset and a good mathematical foundation.
You will be working as a full-stack engineer with a stack composed of OpenAPI-based single-tenant services built in Python and C++, Postgis databases and a front-end using the Angular Framework.
* Experience with near shoring
* Experience with developing applications in high-quality Python 3 applications
* Practice in clean code, TDD, pair programming, continuous integration and continuous delivery
* Comfortable in linux-based systems and containerization (Docker)
* Hands on experience designing and implementing RESTful backend services
* Experience with relational, preferably spatial, databases
* BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a similar subject
* HTML, CSS
* Experience with Angular or React
* Knowledge of distributed systems
* Deep knowledge of algorithms & data structures
* be comfortable with responsibility in a small, multi-national and agile team
* be curious and motivated to learn new technologies and practices
* have excellent communication and team skills
* be your best in an environment where you have the
freedom to explore and implement solutions and ideas as you see fit
Must have skills
Nice to have skills
This job is already closed and applications are therefore no longer possible.
Join Uplink now to not miss out on similar jobs in the future!