Kunde: For our client in the e-Commerce area which has 42 million active customers in 17 markets
For our client we are currently looking for a modeler for Mannequin for 3D Scanning (m/f/x).
The goal of this project is to create a mannequin that can be used for 3D scanning of lower garments, such as jeans, and produce one physical prototype that can be tested in production, as well as blueprints/materials that can be used to produce more when needed.
- Produce a 3D design of mannequin and have the design approved
- Produce a bill of materials including cost estimates to produce a prototype and have it approved.
- Produce a prototype and ship it to our client's HQ in Berlin.
- Deliver all materials required to produce more mannequins and refine the design if needed.
- 3D designs of the mannequin.
- Bill of materials including cost estimated and information on where to source the materials.
- If needed: Files needed for 3D printing and instruction on how to 3D print / which service to use.
- Instructions on how to assemble the components.
- All materials and instructions required to produce more copies of the prototype mannequin.
- All materials needed to evolve the initial design.
The mannequin must:
- be suitable to scan a large range of sizes. In particular, garments should not slide down once put on the mannequin.
- be as soft as possible so it does not stretch/deform the garment.
- be movable, such that it can be dressed outside the scanning area and then moved back into it.
- be as easy and fast as possible to dress and undress, but robust enough to be dressed / undressed thousands of times.
Dieser Job ist bereits geschlossen und Bewerbungen sind daher nicht mehr möglich.
Um in Zukunft Jobs wie diesen nicht mehr zu verpassen, melde dich jetzt bei Uplink an!