|Veröffentlicht||16. Aug 2023|
|Uplink-Provision||keine Mehr Infos »|
|Job-Typ||Recruiter Mehr Infos »|
// YOUR TASKS //
- You will be responsible for developing new NestJS models, including entities, services, controllers, and migrations.
- Your role will be to refactor existing NestJS models to increase performance and efficiency.
- You will design and build APIs for the backend, accompanied by Swagger documentation.
- Seamless communication between frontend and backend components will be part of your responsibilities.
- You will create backend service functions to enable efficient data processing.
- Building Angular front-ends from scratch based on detailed high-fidelity mockups will fall under your purview.
- Extending functionality of existing Angular front-ends according to provided task descriptions will be one of your main responsibilities.
- You will perform meticulous and organized refactoring of code to increase team productivity.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to front-end and back-end components will be part of your daily work.
// ADDITIONAL INFORMATION //
- The customer’s development team works mainly in a Linux environment (Ubuntu).
- The project infrastructure will be set up in a Docker environment; for Windows users, familiarity with Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 (WSL2) is expected.
- The project includes both front-end and back-end development, with existing sample projects available.
// THAT’S YOU //
- You have extensive software development experience with at least 3 years of demonstrated expertise.
- Your mastery of the latest version of the Angular framework is one of your strengths.
- Your extensive knowledge of node.js, especially in TypeScript, sets you apart.
- You have proven experience with the NestJS framework.
- Mastery of TypeORM for efficient database interactions is among your skills.
- Your familiarity with Swagger for designing and documenting APIs is remarkable.
- You have a solid understanding of MySQL database management.
- Experience using Docker containers for application deployment is one of your skills.
- Your skills in code linting to maintain code quality are evident.
- Your adept use of GIT, including operations in Gitlab, merging, forking, and rebasing, is an important skill.
- Your fluency in English (at least B2 level according to the European Framework of Reference) is mandatory.
- Your German language skills on level B2 are an advantage.
- You must be an EU citizen or resident to meet the client’s requirements.
Must have skills