|Kunde||Credit card payment provider|
|Veröffentlicht||31. Mai 2021|
|Uplink-Provision||3%, max. 6 Monate Mehr Infos »|
|Job-Typ||Recruiter Mehr Infos »|
Our client is a payment system management company. They're looking for an experienced *Java/Kotlin Mobile developer* to join their *Mobile Reliability team* to work on the development of their SDK experienced with:
- Clean code principles (SOLID, KISS, DRY, Clean Architecture)
- TDD/BDD paradigms to produce clean and maintainable code
- Collaborative development cycles (e.g., pull requests), and using CI/CD solutions.
The position is still remote for now, but will be onsite once the lockdown is over.
- You have experience orchestrating large architectural code changes in a collaborative manner.
- Good understanding of software testing methods & paradigms (e.g., testing pyramid), and designing their implementations.
- Experience administrating CI/CD systems (e.g., Jenkins).
- Experience developing with Kotlin Multiplatform
- Experience developing for iOS (Optional)
- You will work on the core of their in-store payments SDK. This work will include various kinds of improvements that their whole mobile development community will benefit from.
- These improvements can stretch from work on their CI system and improving the testing setup, to increasing & ensuring code quality and the use of proper coding patterns & architectures, as well as the development of new technical features (e.g., authentication mechanisms, feature toggles).
- Tasks may stretch beyond mobile and also offer options to work on other topics (e.g., microservices).
Must have skills
Dieser Job ist bereits geschlossen und Bewerbungen sind daher nicht mehr möglich.
Um in Zukunft Jobs wie diesen nicht mehr zu verpassen, melde dich jetzt bei Uplink an!