|Kategorie||UI / UX|
|Veröffentlicht||4. Aug 2022|
|Uplink-Provision||keine Mehr Infos »|
|Job-Typ||Recruiter Mehr Infos »|
Our client which is in the automotive sector aims to to be a role model for facilitating individual mobility while at the same time preserving the environment, nature, and people. Thus, they are looking for a product manager for the digital experience of their product, an innovative solar powered car. The project is delivery-oriented; much of the discovery and roadmap has already been created.
- Providing focus to the efforts of the product team
- Bringing clarity into requirements for your product team co-workers
- Ensuring the continuous building, testing and improvement of tangible product increments
- Exploring and understanding the customer base by spending time with them and gathering qualitative and quantitative data on their needs and background
- Communicating the requirements to vehicle squads. You consult and support by creating mockups and user journeys to visualize the requirements
- Focussing on the objectives and key results
- Collaborating with all co-workers in your product team on a daily basis to deliver on the requirements
- Collaborating closely with the Chief-PO on your roadmap, the in-vehicle digital strategy and managing the external and internal major stakeholders
- 5+ years of relevant experience in similar roles -
- Experienced in working in an agile environment on a B2C software product
- Experienced in developing automotive infotainment systems for an established or uprising OEM is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to lead and guide the product team and to relate to different functional teams
- Excellent analytical skills that allow you to interpret data and break down complex problems
- You are experienced & comfortable to navigate ambiguity/complexity
- Having an app and UX/UI focus, preferably already being in the automotive infotainment domain (Android Automotive OS) is a nice-to-have
Must have skills
Dieser Job ist bereits geschlossen und Bewerbungen sind daher nicht mehr möglich.
Um in Zukunft Jobs wie diesen nicht mehr zu verpassen, melde dich jetzt bei Uplink an!