|Kunde||A technology start-up with the goal of making cybersecurity and vulnerability management accessible to all companies. Our SaaS software was created by some of the best cybersecurity researchers and specialists in the world.|
|Kategorie||UI / UX|
|Veröffentlicht||2. Feb 2022|
|Uplink-Provision||keine Mehr Infos »|
|Job-Typ||Recruiter Mehr Infos »|
The client is looking for a product designer
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Be responsible for the development of features from upfront research through execution
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Support fellow designers so they can do their best work
- Improve design standards and encourage the team to strive for continuous improvement
- At least 3 years of experience in designing B2B solutions (SaaS Exp. is a plus)
- A portfolio that outlines your previous work, including the process and the design solution(s)
- Experience in using design tools such as Figma, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience in design frameworks, discovery processes frameworks, and tools
- Experience in testing and validating hypotheses with clients and stakeholders
Must have skills
Dieser Job ist bereits geschlossen und Bewerbungen sind daher nicht mehr möglich.
Um in Zukunft Jobs wie diesen nicht mehr zu verpassen, melde dich jetzt bei Uplink an!