|Kategorie||Agile / Scrum|
|Veröffentlicht||18. Nov 2021|
|Uplink-Provision||keine Mehr Infos »|
|Job-Typ||Recruiter Mehr Infos »|
// YOUR TASK //
- Responsibility for the end-to-end product development process across all platforms (focus on mobile).
- Translation of product and brand strategy into detailed customer experiences and features.
- Responsibility for the conception, specification and introduction of new features in close alignment with other departments (IT, Brand, Logistics).
- Definition of scope and priority of our activities and integration into our product roadmap.
- Technical management of a developer team and active collaboration with UX, BI and other stakeholders.
- Responsibility for the continuous optimization of the usability and conversion rate in collaboration with our CR owner.
- Product discovery, user testing, innovation management and the continuous collection of customer insights.
- Conception and definition of test scenarios and test objectives, execution and evaluation of usability and A/B tests.
- Monitoring, analysis & reporting of relevant KPIs as well as the creation of recommendations for action to continuously optimise the shop.
- Active involvement in internationalization and development of new distribution channels.
// THAT’S YOU //
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as Product Owner, preferably in E-Commerce or Marketplaces.
- Previous experiences with CMS and Shop systems (Shopify) are a plus.
- You are able to work in an agile, fast-paced environment and can quickly identify critical issues to drive the development of our digital product.
- You have experience in working with UX designers and user testing.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS are a plus, but not mandatory.
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English (French would be a plus, not mandatory).
- You show personal initiative, quick comprehension, and are reliable.
- You have a positive and open personality, you are very communicative and love to work in a team.
- A very analytical, engaged and have a structured working method.
Must have skills
Dieser Job ist bereits geschlossen und Bewerbungen sind daher nicht mehr möglich.
Um in Zukunft Jobs wie diesen nicht mehr zu verpassen, melde dich jetzt bei Uplink an!