We've been working with Qonto for quite a while now and are very excited about our first successful Deep Dive about product-market fit in our joint event series "How to scale up your business". Last Tuesday Nick from our team talked with Torben Rabe, who is leading the growth story for Qonto in Germany as Country Director, and Sebastian Frederik Jacobsen, the CEO & Co-Founder of Mateo, about how to get from an idea to a business that works. Mateo offers an innovative tool to improve client communication.
Some highlights of the webinar were:
- Essentials when you start building your product-market fit and the implied peculiarities for a growth company
- Key components of a successful product-market fit strategy
- Importance of evaluating customer feedback effectively
- Testing strategies for product-market fit
- Personal best and worst practices of the experts
The sharing of insights about the early stages of a product launch and the personal journey of Torben and Sebastian were particularly thrilling. As the speakers shared very personal insights with the participants during the Q/A part, the webinar is not open for viewing without restrictions. If you would like to watch it afterwards, just contact us and we will share the password with you. 🤫
In the next Deep Dive we will talk with members from our community and a speaker from Qonto about "How to successfully build a sales unit" on July 14 at 6:30 pm. You can already register for the event on our page on Crowdcast !